Solax, Smarti Mobility Scooter
£2,695.00 excl. VAT
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £87.48
A lightweight and compact self-folding travel scooter, the Solax Smarti is the original next-generation self-folding scooter and one of our best sellers! It fits easily into small car boots and when folded can be easily wheeled around like a suitcase.
The folding mechanism is operated by means of a remote control key fob. Just in case the key fob gets lost, the scooter also features a switch on the chassis to operate the mechanism and also a manual ‘battery free’ folding system.
It’s a popular choice with holidaymakers and those who want the convenience of carrying a scooter in their car but don’t want it to take up all their space.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||96cm / 38 inches|
|Width||46cm / 18 inches|
|Maximum range||10 miles / 16km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21 stone / 136kg / 294lbs|
The Solax Smarti folding mobility scooter from Orange Badge Mobility is the first self-folding mobility scooter in the world. Simply press a button on the supplied remote control and the Smarti will unfold / fold itself ready for use or transportation, and with it’s compact design this makes this one of the easiest scooters to get in and out of a car.
The powerful Lithium batteries give the Solax Smarti an excellent range of up to 10 miles and a newly designed tiller and seat mean the Smarti is as comfortable as a larger scooter whilst maintaining the compact, easy to use design.
• Total weight 27.3kg with battery
• Remote control
• Ready in seconds!
• 21 stones maximum user weight
• Speed dial control
• Up to 10 miles range
• Reliable and dependable
• Take it virtually anywhere
• Available in Red or Blue
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try.
If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE