Tzora, Titan Mobility Scooter
Our folding mobility scooter The Tzora Titan with its new design provides a unique combination of performance, comfort and portability. This portable travel scooter is your best solution for a great driving experience. It has high manoeuvrability and boasts comfort and compact storage. Pneumatic tyres and suspension will give you access to most places with a smooth driving experience.
|Length||137cm / 54 inches|
|Width||62cm / 24 inches|
|Maximum range||15.5 miles / 25 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21.4 stone / 136kg / 300lbs|
|Total weight||72kg / 159lbs|
|Heaviest part||27kg / 59lbs|
The newly designed Tzora Titan mobility scooter provides a unique driving experience for those who want it all. Specially designed for comfort, reliability and diversity of use, you can fold this portable power scooter.
The Titan can travel up to 25km on one charge. This makes it a great scooter to take over from a car for most urban journeys. The scooter comes with a rear basket, ideal for small amounts of shopping. It is a road-going machine if you need it, but is equally at home around a shop.
Why the Titan?
This vehicle sits between folding lightweight scooters and larger scooters. If you want to be able to travel from home, do your shopping and return home this is the vehicle for you. It will replace a car in most urban settings, whilst also being a better fit for the city. This will extend your range and give you the freedom and independence you are searching for.
Main features of the Titan
- Foldable and disassembled easily and quickly
- Ergonomic easy to use design
- Extra comfortable chair
- Adjustable armrests
- The chair is docked at 4 points for extra comfort
- Especially compact and simple storage (including the boot of your car)
- One of the most lightweight mobility scooters in the market.
- Very safe and stable
- 4 wheel
- Suitable for all-terrain
- Detachable battery for comfort recharging and weight
- Flight approved
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE