Shoprider, Perrero Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £85.92
If you’re looking for a compact, simple, feature-packed mobility scooter that’s as comfortable travelling at 6mph on the road as it is at 4mph on the pavement, then look no further than the Shoprider Perrero.
Quite possibly the best selling 6MPH mobility scooter in the world, the Perrero is a stylish and well appointed machine built on a rugged steel chassis. The height-adjustable swivelling Captain’s seat with drop-down arms is exceptionally comfortable, and the large pneumatic tyres and spring suspension soak up bumps with ease. A compact width of just 23 inches make it as easy to use for shopping as it is for travelling on the roads.
A well-appointed and solid all-round performer.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||128cm / 50 inches|
|Width||58cm / 23 inches|
|Maximum range||25 miles / 40km|
|Maximum speed||6mph / 9.6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||21.5 stone / 136kg / 300lbs|
The Shoprider Perrero is a great mid size 6MPH mobility scooter, boasting a Captains seat, full suspension and height adjustable seat.
The scooter’s width means that this mobility scooter can still be used around many shops and will also allow the scooter to go through most standard doorways with ease.
Being a Class 3 Mobility Scooter, the Shoprider Perrero is suitable for the road so comes with both front and rear lights as well as indicators.
Captain seat – Lockable four position swivel
Forward, back and height adjustable seat
High backrest – adjustable angle and fold down
Full light set / indicators
Horn and basket
High / low speed switch
Dual position armrest option designed to move with the seat or remain fixed on seat frame
Narrow profile wheels for easier steering
Adjustable tiller (five angle positions)
Height and width adjustable arms
Flip-up padded armrests
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE