Rascal, Veo Sport Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £62.08
For a scooter of it’s size and class, the Veo Sport is robust, stable and fully loaded with features.
A modern, sporty design with advanced all-around suspension and an excellent range of up to 13.5 miles. The padded delta tiller gives the option of finger or thumb controls, and a well padded seat detailed with unique white accent stitching gives a luxury feel to this stylish little scooter.
Disassembly is easy and quick by means of a built in lever, and the individual components easily fit in most car boots. A quick look underneath will confirm that this scooter is built to last; most of the frame is made from good quality tubular square steel of up to an inch in diameter.
Many of our customers find the Rascal Veo to be one of the most stable feeling small scooters, delivering an extremely comfortable ride for it’s size.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||108cm / 42.5"|
|Width||60cm / 23.6’’|
|Maximum range||13.5 miles / 21 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||20 stone / 129kg / 280lbs|
It’s all about the drive. The Rascal Veo Sport Transportable Mobility Scooter is fully loaded with features. A modern, sporty design with class leading all-round suspension. With 22Ah batteries, a superb capacity for a scooter of its size, affording a range of up to 13.5 miles.
A padded delta tiller and luxury seat, detailed with unique white accent stitching, the rascal Veo Sport is a real pleasure to ride.
The Veo Sport’s easy and robust take apart mechanism allows you to store or drive away with it in the boot of your car, so it is very practical yet with its distinctive looks, exclusive all-round suspension, this is the travel scooter with the edge!
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE