Rascal, Vantage X Mobility Scooter
3 yr Motability contract payable every 4 weeks £83.92
A compact and great value road-legal 6mph scooter with bags of legroom and a huge 23.5 stone weight capacity.
The Rascal Vantage X is an ideal entry point into road-legal scooter ownership; it has all the bells and whistles of a road going scooter for less than the price of some 4mph pavement scooters! The turning circle and general manoeuvrability is very good and the 6mph top speed is adequately road-legal without having to ‘jump in the deep end’ with an 8mph machine.
Pneumatic tyres and a deep adjustable Captain’s seat gives a pleasant and comfortable ride, and the delta tiller makes it easy to use with fingers or thumbs as required. Overall a good first road-legal machine.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||120cm / 47 inches|
|Width||58cm / 23 inches|
|Maximum range||26 miles / 42km|
|Maximum speed||6 mph / 9.5kmh|
|Maximum user weight||23.5 stone / 150kg / 330lbs|
The Rascal Vantage X is a compact, value for money 6 mph road scooter with extremely smooth user-friendly controls.
With a Captain’s comfortable seat, infinitely adjustable delta-bar tiller steering and showerproof switches this highly manoeuvrable scooter features LED lighting and can adequately accommodate users up to 23.5 stone.
- Type Class – C / 3
- Overall length – 120cm / 47.2”
- Overall width – 58.5cm 23”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 149.7kgs / 23.5 stone
- Maximum speed – 9.65km/h / 6mph
- Maximum kerb height – 7.6cm / 3”
- Range – up to 42km / 26 miles
- Colour – Black / Red
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE