KR, Liberator Mobility Scooter
The Komfi Rider Liberator is an extremely comfortable and stable 8mph scooter that is ideal for users of all sizes. The large Captain’s seat is one of the most plush we’ve tested, and is covered in a waterproof synthetic leather in case you get caught in a shower.
Modern styling with LED lighting.
Overall a modern and advanced mobility scooter that will enhance your everyday independence and enjoyment of travel.
Note: New 2021 models are available in Deep Red colour only
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||123cm / 48.5"|
|Width||63cm / 24.8"|
|Maximum range||25 miles / 40 km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kph|
|Maximum user weight||21 stone / 135kg / 294lbs|
The new 8mph Liberator scooter provides the ultimate in manoeuvrability, luxury and comfort. With its sleek stylish design the Liberator delivers high-performance operation at speed and the large powerful 50AH batteries assures you of a trouble free journey.
The advanced engineered front and rear suspension complete with the fully adjustable luxury Captain’s seat delivers a splendidly comfortable and delightful ride whether you’re traveling to the shops or off-road at the local park!
With its compact and highly manoeuvrable design the Liberator allows you to travel in confined areas and spaces such as shopping precincts and malls. This also makes the Liberator easy to store and transport.
Many other benefits include the quick and weightless gas-assisted tiller adjustment, the easy to use Delta handlebar with high visibility rear view mirrors and the powerful front and rear LED lights all of which allow you to travel in safety and comfort day or night.
Enjoy your Liberator – Enjoy for Freedom!
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE