Excel, Yoga Mobility Scooter
The Excel Yoga portable scooter is ideal for travel & transportation where it is going to be used on level or near-level surfaces such as pavements or shops. It quickly folds into a compact size in one easy movement with no disassembly required. It’s tiny wheelbase width allows it to get through narrow spaces, making it ideal for getting around shops, public buildings and residential homes.
It benefits from a strong lightweight aluminium frame for easy folding and carrying and is extremely lightweight, weighing just 26kg (57lbs) including the batteries.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||99cm / 39?|
|Weight||53cm / 20.8?|
|Maximum range||11 miles / 17 km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||17.5 stone / 113kg / 245lbs|
|Total weight||27.5kg / 60.6lbs|
The Excel Yoga is the new portable folding mobility scooter. It quickly folds in one easy movement no disassembly required.
With it’s strong lightweight aluminium frame, the Excel Yoga is easy to both fold and carry. At only 26kg including batteries, it is extremely lightweight and ideal for transportation and both indoor and outdoor use.
The Excel Yoga’s 24V quick charge lithium battery makes recharging simple. It has twin, puncture-proof front wheels and front suspension. There are anti-tipping wheels at the rear, a height and angle adjustable steering tiller and adjustable armrests.
Portable folding mobility scooter.
Quickly folds in one easy movement ( No parts need
to be removed).
Strong lightweight aluminium frame for easy folding
Lightweight ( Only 26kg including battery).
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
24 Volt quick charge lithium battery.
Twin front wheels with suspension.
Non-marking puncture proof tyres.
Anti-tipping wheels at rear.
Height and angle adjustable armrests.
Easy to use controls.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE