Drive, Superlite Mobility Scooter
An incredibly lightweight compact travel scooter, the Drive Superlite weighs in at just 20kg! This scooter can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds, providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
Additional safety features give added peace of mind, such as electronic speed reduction when cornering or to ensure stability, an auto-braking function and a surprisingly handy anti-slip footwell carpet. The super-light lithium battery is built in to the scooter itself – no more bulky boxes to take on and off!
Combine this all with the bright, modern looks in stand-out colours and there’s no surprise it’s one of our favourite folding scooters here at Orange Badge.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Length||89cm / 35 inches|
|Width||41cm / 16inches|
|Weight||3 stone / 20kg / 44lbs|
|Maximum range||6 miles / 9.6km|
|Maximum speed||4mph / 6kmh|
|Maximum user weight||18 stone / 115kg / 252lbs|
|Total weight||20kg / 44lbs|
The Drive Superlite folding scooter has been designed following extensive feedback from customers based on the old HW008 series, resulting in a completely new scooter. The Drive Superlite has dual front wheels which offer enhanced stability, while retaining the excellent functionality of the original scooters.
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery
- Folds to compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Can be folded or unfolded via remote or buttons on the scooter
- Height-adjustable tiller suits users individual requirements
- Auto-electromagnetic brake system
- 8″ silver wheels on the rear and 6″ front dual wheels
- Auto speed reduction on bends
- On-board charging
- Ground clearance of 28mm
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Airline-friendly batteries
- 115kg (18st) maximum weight capacity
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try. If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE