Drive, King Cobra
£4,799.00 excl. VAT
Monthly finance from £108.12
If you’re wanting a large, stable, incredibly comfortable and immensely powerful scooter capable of easily carrying up to 32 stone, this may be the machine for you.
The first thing that strikes you about this machine is its impressive modern styling, closely followed by the sheer amount of room available on the machine. As well as having pretty much every feature currently available on a scooter, the King Cobra also has built-in USB charging points to keep your phone or GPS topped up. The great ground clearance and big wheels allow this scooter to be used off-road as and when required, and it easily copes with anything roads or pavements can throw at it. Bumps are soaked up by the advanced suspension and plush high-back Captain’s chair.
A large, well-appointed and super modern machine.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
VAT ExemptionFind out more
Free UK Delivery**on orders over £100
Free Home Visitsand demonstrations
|Length||170cm / 69 inches|
|Width||73cm / 29 inches|
|Maximum range||32 miles / 50km|
|Maximum speed||8mph / 13kmh|
|Maximum user weight||32 stone / 200kg / 440lbs|
The Drive King Cobra is a revolutionary 8mph mobility scooter in terms of design, aesthetics and styling. It has been aerodynamically designed to give an outstandingly stable drive and maximise battery consumption. It’s a remarkable mobility scooter that makes a huge statement and sets a new benchmark with its striking dynamic design.
The Drive King Cobra 8mph mobility scooter is powered by two 70ah batteries giving a huge range of 32 miles.
A full lighting system including high level indicators ensures you can see and be seen.
Call today to book a test drive in our Lewes showroom in Sussex.
Useful Links For Scooter Users
We’d always recommend that you visit us and try a scooter before buying, or let us bring one to you for you to try.
If that’s not possible, or you’re outside our service area, we have put together some buying guides that may help you choose the scooter that’s right for you.
- Our own useful overview buying guide for Mobility Scooters can be located here: Orange Badge Mobility Scooter Buying Guide
We’ve also collated some great guides and information for those that may want more in-depth information on their prospective scooters.
- RiDC Advice on which type of scooter tiller & controls may best suit your needs can be found HERE
- Advice on types of scooter and their stability, again by RiDC can be located HERE
- A guide by RiDC about travelling with your mobility scooter is found HERE
- A handy scooter guide for those clients eligible for the motability scheme can be found HERE
- The British Healthcare Trades Association has put together a great list on how to prepare your scooter for transport aboard a flight HERE