Drive, Casa Med Classic FS homecare bed
£945.00 – £5,455.00excl. VAT
The Casa Med Classic Low offers attractive styling with the added benefit of integral side rails that are fully compliant to BS standards. The combination of low positioning and integral side rails ensures a safe resting and sleeping environment for those at risk of falling out of bed, providing the highest levels of safety standards.
The bed is fully height adjustable, meaning carers and assistants don’t have to lift outside of their range of comfort, and users can set their optimal height to assist with getting in and out of bed. The bed base is fully profiling, so head and legs can be adjusted individually and allow for easy assisted sitting up.
Overall a great value bed for those that require home care or assistance.
*This product is VAT exempt if purchased to aid with a disability or chronic illness – for further details please click here*
|Finish||Powder coated aluminium with wooden head & foot boards|
|Bed Width||102cm / 40 inches|
|Bed length||213cm / 84 inches|
|Maximum User Weight||140kg / 22 stone|
|Height Adjustment Range||23 to 63cm|
The Drive Casa Med Classic FS is a dedicated homecare bed designed for use by those that require assistance with their sleeping. The adjustable height, profiling system and optional sides makes it a safe bed to use and eliminates awkward lifting by carers.
- Integral side rails included as standard
- Dewert motor, handset and controls, 8 button handset
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Four brake castors (50mm) double
- Four-section mattress support
- Quick-release pins on all actuator points
- Extra high side rails available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Transport system and lock
- The Drive Casa Med Classic FS virtually eliminates lifting for carers and mobility assistants.