Brooks, Curved Lift
From £3,995.00excl. VAT
Monthly finance from £102.97
The Brooks Modular Curved Rail is a unique lift from the world’s most popular stairlift manufacturer. Unlike most curved lifts which are built specifically for your staircase, the modular construction of this lift cuts out all the manufacturing time, meaning your lift can be fitted within days of ordering.
They have a smooth soft start function and run on maintenance free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip. This type of power ensures that the stairlifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
Modular design is quick to deliver and install
These excellent modular systems from the world’s most popular lift manufacturer feature a number of industry-leading features as listed below:
- Affixes to your stairs, not your wall
- Installed fast – delivered in days, fitted in a few hours
- Able to be fitted either side of the stairs in most cases
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Slimline, fold-away design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a powercut!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
Extra Options Available
Sometimes a curved lift will need some adaptations to be able to be used safely and comfortably. These lifts have optional accessories and extras designed to accommodate your specific circumstances. Some of the options available include:
- Powered seat swivels and footplates for easier entry and exit
- Automatic or manual hinged tracks to overcome obstacles
VAT ExemptionFind out more
Free UK Delivery**on orders over £100
Free Home Visitsand demonstrations
|Maximum user weight||20 Stone / 127kg / 280lbs|
Brooks understands the difficulties that reduced mobility can bring, which is why they have created this safe, simple and comfortable solution to making long and often painful trips up and down your stairs a thing of the past.
Brooks guarantees a quiet, smooth ride. The soft start and stop technology means your travel is free from any sudden jerks or jolts.
The integral high power, re-chargeable battery pack ensures you can always use your stairlift, even during a power cut. And Orange Badge guarantees you can call upon us to organise service and repair for your lift for its entire life – unlike some suppliers that you only see via a website.
The Brooks 80 lets you reclaim your freedom and independence at home
- Can operate on either side of the stairs in most cases
- Extremely cost competitive
- Fast installation times
- Highly adjustable for perfect positional comfort